Always rent ANYTHING with Shelley Winters' name on the box! You can never go wrong.
My favorite movies are the post-Baby Jane era films. Basically, they're exploitation thrillers with gorgeous aging actresses. Here are a few
1) Who Slew Aunty Roo: with, you guessed it, Shelley Winters. It opens with her singing a baby to sleep... well, the skeleton of a baby!
2)What's the Matter with Helen: Same year, same Shelley, and Baby Jane's screenwriter. It's a must.
3) Whatever Happened to Aunt Alice: Sweet Ruth Gordon digging graves in her backyard.
4) Die, die, my darling!: Tallulah Bankhead as a murderous religious fanatic, a great casting decision for the famous potty mouth.
5) Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte: Bette's next sick flick after Baby Jane. Agnes Muffdiver Moorhead is great in this one!
6) Strait-Jacket: Joan Crawford's next freak out. Like a fine wine, like a stinky cheese, these women got better with age!